HybridZ

726whp/502tq @25 PSI, 240SX Low-Boost Tune

underground

Very pumped to share the new dyno numbers with you. Took the car back to Abel Racing last night, and Andrei Mitine tuned the low boost map for the target goal of 25 PSI on E85.

The car put down an amazing 726whp/502tq! Enjoy the video, and look for a race gas video in the next few weeks. Shooting for 35 PSI, and 900+ whp.

The Video:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Underground-Motorsports_183088.htm

Dyno Graph:

chrisrb26.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

DANG BUOY!!!! Those are big numbers! Nice work...

I really dont care, but why are you on hybrid z? Just curious...

I think it's because he really really likes us, hug.gif and we all truly appreciate his technical contributions to HybridZ. bgiorno.gif

Late model Short nose diff tech info immediately comes to mind... :2thumbs:

Nice!

I really dont care, but why are you on hybrid z? Just curious...

Also what 1/4 times would this put you at?

As far as i can tell, and i apologize if I'm incorrect, but you don't have a rbZ either ... SOOOOO what the hell are you posting in here.... Just joking. This forum is for rb tech. yea allot of use are Z car guys But there are quite a few guys with out Z but cars with rb's in them. the more the merrier.

BTW your video on the search function is annoyingly funny

Nice numbers, but I'm just not sure I could deal with having 150hp @ 4k rpms and 200hp @ 5k rpms..........I thought you were looking for something more streetable?

I dont have any dyno numbers yet on my S300 but its making 18psi by 4100 or so....

I called that one when he said he was switching to something "more streetable" in his other thread. going from a 2mm smaller trim when you're already in 70's on a 2.6 litre engine isn't going to give you any more "street" lol.

SC300 eh? i don't know of any "S300" cars... :icon55:

I called that one when he said he was switching to something "more streetable" in his other thread. going from a 2mm smaller trim when you're already in 70's on a 2.6 litre engine isn't going to give you any more "street" lol.

SC300 eh? i don't know of any "S300" cars... :icon55:

S300 = Borg Warner Turbo

Engine_Bay_19.JPG

Question: What is "QFT"?

"QFT" is "Quoted for Truth".

Answer: While participating in an online discussion forum about immigration laws, you see this weird expression "QFT". People post phrases like "QFT...well said" and "QFT +1".

Well, this peculiar acronym expression stands for "Quoted For Truth". It is an expression of agreement, commonly arising in controversial topics where opinions are very opposed. If someone "quotes you for truth", they are paying you a tremendous compliment.

• 5 months later...