HybridZ

726whp/502tq @25 PSI, 240SX Low-Boost Tune

underground

Didn't expect to see that!

I hope it goes to a good home.

Stony, I know it's a bit late, but when QFT was first used (back in like 2001 or 2002) it meant "Quit ****ing Talking". Just a heads up that it can be taken both ways. A bit of sarcasm used with it can have lots of laughs with the double and opposite meanings :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant that as a figure of speech, haha.

I don't mean to bust your balls, but how is that a figure of speech? That makes me wonder if a lot of people say it as a figure of speech. Something like "I could care less" when they really mean "I couldn't care less." I don't know. Maybe you mean "$25k and you can't pay with a credit card... I'm not that kind of guy."

Let me try this....to the first person that can come up with $25K, I'll hand over the title ;)

Do you take payment in babies? I have a five-month-old with half a heart, but she's beautiful and actually very healthy. Seriously... not.... seriously. Seriously. Think about it... for a second. Just kidding. Maybe. What am I saying!?

Interested?

Do you take payment in babies? I have a five-month-old with half a heart, but she's beautiful and actually very healthy. Seriously... not.... seriously. Seriously. Think about it... for a second. Just kidding. Maybe. What am I saying!?

Interested?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

quoted

Interested?

My girlfriend may be, I'll get back to you, haha.

anyone know how much a left testicle is worth?

:mrgreen:

About $55k iirc.

I remember a research lab was paying for testicles to do research on. It is illegal though. Not exactly sure how that would have worked out.

I'm still stunned you haven't been able to sell this yet!

What are you doing to try to sell it locally?

At 25K, I'm giving it away, which is something I wasn't prepared to do.

I may keep it if it doesn't sell this week on Ebay...

I didnt want to sell it, but I promised the old lady that we would use the funds for a downpayment on a house. But the house may have to wait, as I have too much wrapped up in this car to throw it away. We'll see...