HybridZ
Warren

Spring 09 D N I Shootout

240hoke    32

For those of you making a really long trip to GA I would highly suggest turning it into a Week long Z adventure and coming up to the mountains for Zdayz which starts on the following thursday....its a great area to just hang out though chill in GA until Sunday then cruise up to deal gap and hang out. Enjoy the air, the scenery, and the ROADS!

280zx 2by2    9
For those of you making a really long trip to GA I would highly suggest turning it into a Week long Z adventure and coming up to the mountains for Zdayz which starts on the following thursday....its a great area to just hang out though chill in GA until Sunday then cruise up to deal gap and hang out. Enjoy the air, the scenery, and the ROADS!

do you have a link or any other info?

Warren,

I will be at this years event as a participant this year if all goes as planned. I also wanted to let you know that at the past events I have enjoyed the night before the event just as much as the time at the track. I understand as much as anyone that times are tuff but after all we always find the time and money to do the things we love !!! I hope we have a good turn out this year and am looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks Jerry Boatwright

Warren,

Count me in, hope to have my car ready by then !!!

Warren,

I will be at this years event as a participant this year if all goes as planned. I also wanted to let you know that at the past events I have enjoyed the night before the event just as much as the time at the track. I understand as much as anyone that times are tuff but after all we always find the time and money to do the things we love !!! I hope we have a good turn out this year and am looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks Jerry Boatwright

MR Silver Bullit, I was wondering if I can get about 6 car links and the break.... any charity would be Greatly appreciated.Jerry P.S. This year I promise I want use the starting fluid as bathroom deodorizer.Jerry w/jnj

deru    10
Hey Warren,

I had a fellow Hybridz member come over to my shop last night his name is Adam and we were talking about Z's etc and I mentioned SEZ / DNI and he has never heard about it. I told him about how much fun we have etc... and some of the fast cars and nice Z cars that show up to the event.

I was surprized he has not heard about it.

He has heard of some Zcar rally that is held in NC.

Just for your info.....

Wish there was a way to really advertise this event on HybridZ or Zcar.com.

John

I have subscribed to this site and browsed many others over the past year of owning a Z and today is the first I've seen of the DNI event also. I live about two hours away and will definatly be there with at least one other friend. I've even looked at the events forum and didn't even notice the DNI subforum under it, for some reason I just happened to notice the banner up top today. Maybe it's just me but either way I'm excited now that I know something like this is on the east coast!

Warren    16

Welcome, and now that you know about it, please spread the word to everyone you know. We're always open to suggestions for promoting it to make it grow. Email or PM me if you have any.

Over the years, attendance seems to have dwindled to a point where we can no longer guarantee that enough people will show up and allow us to do a private track rental. If attendance figures pick back up, we'll start doing private track rentals again. Until then, we'll have to do it on normal open track days. We used to have sponsors and were able to hold a raffle and award LARGE cash prizes, but due to the poor attendance, even that has had to be put off.

So help us out and advertise it everywhere you visit that you don't see it already advertised.

Thanks,

Warren

Scottie-GNZ    42

Looks like I will be missing an SEZ/DNI event for the first time since it's inception. Been promising the wife a real vacation for years and cannot use work as an excuse anymore :D

I actually return from vegas the Friday night, but not up to another trip a couple of hours later.

Hopefully we have a decent turnout and those who attend have a ball as you always do.

jeffer949    13

Well Im planning on still making it. My car currently doesnt have an engine in it but that is going to change tomorrow. At least im a month early this year instead of getting my car running 12 hours before the event starts and then drive 5 hours on a new motor and then go drag race and proceed to blow up the turbo lol. Im sure im going to have a much better time of it this year though.

Well Jerry did his dyno time yesterday, so we have everything tuned in. I do not have videos because it was done in the spur of the moment.

Man I tell you Nitrous can be a wonderful thing.

All we have left to do is buff the car and replace the front a-arm bushings and then start packing to go to GA next Friday.

WE should have a good showing considering what the dyno said. I would say what the numbers were but it is not my engineto comment on.

You will have to come to DNI or wait for the videos of the event. You will not be disapointed.:)

John

Warren    16

That's the best news I've heard all week...

Considering the other news is that the radiator I'm waiting on won't be here till Friday (not for my car, for my daughter's Cressida), the upstairs air conditioner at the house took a crap, (Condenser Fan motor & capacitor replaced, still nothing...freon refill tomorrow), the number 6 coil on my van went out yesterday (replaced it just now) and a host of other rather discouraging things have happened all in the last 4 days. It's about time someone has some GOOD news. heheheh

Really looking forward to seeing everybody

Warren