HybridZ

finishing up on TT 415 sbc install

Well..about finished up with the install...got some cats and dogs to round up. Should be done early this week and then on the trailer to Tom Heldenberg in Leesburg GA for the TEC3 install and onto his dyno for tuning. Thought you would like to see how it went back in. Will give some numbers when we get through tuning.

Wayne

P1020410_thumb.JPG

P1020411_thumb.JPG

P1020412_thumb.JPG

P1020413_thumb.JPG

P1020414_thumb.JPG

rytherwr: I see you are using the Edelbrock Tunnel Ram intake manifold with their throttle body. I would like to use the same intake manifold and am contemplating using a late GM four bolt throttle body from a Hummer with LS3 engine. Do you know if this GM throttle body will fit the Edelbrock Tunnel Ram that you have used? Please advise. Thanks.

Thanks for the kind comments, guys....let me try to catch up on specifics;

Warren: Gotta get serious...been kinda embarassing for the last 3 years...shoulda done it right the first time, eh?

John: Thanks, my friend...however, I kinda doubt that I will be benevolent enough to give the "flying Z" any lengths...:o) I can be had, but I ain't THAT easy...:o)

rsicard: I tried some research and I apologize but I can't answer your question at the moment...I know it is drilled for a couple of different throttle bodies but I can't find out which ones yet. Will keep on looking and let you know when I find out.

Hey Dale: Will be good to see you...ya think I might be able to make a full pass for once? :o) We'll give it a whirl either way

Hey Jon: Kind words coming from our hero! I think you are right...it handled very well with 600 horsies, but I'm shooting for a lot more than that, so it won't take long to see if I did the chassis right, eh?

Sparks280zt: Got me concerned by your comment...can you expound or get Garrett to correspond and let me know what happened with his? Appreciate the help and information.

Davy: Heck...I've had this thing apart on blocks since last spring DNI...about time I got off my duff and did something constructive...:o)

Will post some numbers once we get it tuned.....although might have to shade them a tad for so John and Jerry will feel sorry and give me some lengths...:o)

Wayne