HybridZ

Anyone Live in Texas??

• 2 months later...

AusTex right here - 183/Anderson Mill area.

Better late than never I guess....I live in between austin and waco. Anyone been to the track we have here in little river?

Little River has had so many traction issues - both times I went there we had to wait for an hour or so as soon as we arrived because cars had hit the wall. I usually go to the Seguin/San Antonio track - you don't want to go anywhere else once you've been there.

Got to live in Galveston last week for spring break. Besides an occasional hurricane, you guys are lucky to have the thick air, warm gulf waters, great seafood and BBQ! Inhaled once last saturday, next breath was the following saturday. Good thing because my mouth was always full of good food.

I could only imagine the hp my Z would pick up running 5780 feet lower.

Got to live in Galveston last week for spring break. Besides an occasional hurricane, you guys are lucky to have the thick air, warm gulf waters, great seafood and BBQ! Inhaled once last saturday, next breath was the following saturday. Good thing because my mouth was always full of good food.

I could only imagine the hp my Z would pick up running 5780 feet lower.

Ha, Texas is great man... I moved from the Ft. Collins area back to central Texas and my Acura started spinning the tires again :mrgreen: