-Harris Hill Road Track Event

-Night Party on the Patio

Thursday, 1st

-Downtown San Antonio River Walk Event

Friday, 2nd

-Texas Hill Country Cruise

-Closing Banquet and Awards Ceremony

Online registration will open February 2009 @ WWW.ZCON09.COM

*Events and Dates are subject to change.

Interested sponsors please contact me for sponsorship package information.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

-2 Track Spots became available. If you were on the fence about coming you better act now. When you register on the ZCON website it will ask if you want to be on the Track waiting list, Click "YES" the first 2 people get the available spots.

-Deadline to reserve your room before the ZCON block is released is August 22, 2009. After that the rooms will be at regular rates.

-ZCON Caravan thread is posted on the ZCCA website. If you need info on joining a group to come to San Antonio then check there from time to time to see the caravan plans.

http://www.zcca.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Darn I missed the track day registration. Well, I couldn't have brought any of my cars anyway. I may travel over there from South Florida. Is anyone interested in a very experienced road racers direction on set up, driving, etc. I might still fly over, especially if I can do some car shake down.

Greg Ira

SE Div Nat Champion 3 times

Runoffs Pole Position 2008

June Sprints Champion 2009

• 1 month later...

Just some news about the ZCON Car Show. Some people cannot attend the whole week of the convention but would like to be part of the ZCON car show. We have now added a way for you to do that. On the ZCON09 website you can now register for the car show only.

This will allow you to show your car in People's Choice category for only $25 bucks! This will get also get you a ZCON T-shirt and a raffle ticket. Again this option is only for the People's Choice category and will not get you into any other ZCON event. If you want to participate in the other convention events you will need to do the regular convention registration.

The People's Choice category is open to all Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti vehicles.

www.zcon09.com

Needed to add another event. On Thursday morning a group of Z's will be traveling to Shiner, TX to tour the Shiner Brewery. After lunch they will be heading back to SA to meet the others who did the Downtown/Riverwalk tour event.

http://www.shiner.com/

In order to participate in the cruise/tour of Shiner you will need to donate a minimum of $5.00 for the City of Shiner. This donation can be given in the hotel parking lot before you head out to Shiner.

This event is being organized by the folks at TwinTurbo.net

How does someone come along just to see and drool around these cars?

I have a '75 260Z, but its at home in MN. :burnout:

*edit* i found the link to the zcon site, now my question i am just stationed here for some active duty time and i am stuck on duty till at least 6pm everyday. So basically i just want to come and see these cars, maybe at the hotel?

• 2 weeks later...

If you were on the fence about coming to ZCON maybe this will help...I have a few track spots available:

Two in the Green Group (Novice)

Two in the Yellow Group (Advanced)

One in the Red Group (Expert)

Right now I have zero availability in the Blue Group (Intermediate) but I can put you on the wait list just in case.

To sign up please go to [ [ www.ZCON09.com ] ] and fill out the registration form. Select "yes" on the track wait list option and once you submit the form I will contact you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...