HybridZ

z32 tranny-to-L-series adapter wanted

big-phil

If you bought the z32 transmission adapter from 240hoke and are now not going to, or wont use for some time?? I will buy it from you! After about 2 weeks of the Garrett gt35r my zx tranny is grumbling. It sounds like the input shaft bearing. I want to do the z32 swap but 240hoke is out of adapters, and wont be making any more for some time.

Please let me no ASAP. If I can't get the adaptor then I will be doing the 240sx tranny swap in about one week, TODAYS DATE IS 1-31-09. Thanks gang Philip.

Hey Phil,

I think Garret got into the high 11's on his 240SX trans before it tossed third, send him an IM to confirm.

I'm running the sx trans right now and I like it, although I'm not abusing it and only running 10psi until I can get my tune up to date but it seems stout enough for my intentions.

I paid 50$ for the trans, 110$ for machine work on the bell housing and 60$ to have the driveshaft shortened. I used the clutch I had in it.