HybridZ

WTB 280zx Turbo wheel caps

jtmny1999

There were actually only 2 styles. The short ones for the Snowflake wheels & the tall ones for the Swastica wheels. The other ones mentioned above with the indentions for the lug nuts were actually for the 6-spoke wheels from the 81-83 N/A cars. These will fit but are not actually correct.

I have an extra set of the tall ones for the Swastica wheels. Let me know if these are the one you need. I can send you pics if you send your email address.

I do not mean to contradict you, but all sasticas I seen with out the exeption of one car had the round ones with indentention for the lugs nuts. How can this be possible unless they got stolen and they just bought them. but then again I can be mistaken.:oops:

mario

The ones in the picture look like they are for the 1981 Snowflake wheels. They are only about 3/4" or so tall. I will see if I have any extras in the garage. Do you need all 4 or just the 1 you are missing?

Well my wheels are from a 82xt so im guessing they are taller. How much for the taller ones? I am actually going to put them in my watanabes so the taller ones will be best. Thanks.