HybridZ

Unnatural Aspiration part 3

stony

Yea i bought a Freddy intake cause i knew i was going to weld it up anyway. Decided to try it in the bolt together config and it didn't last very long. About 5 passes at 30 PSI and the plenum pulled out all the bolts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New PB. Looks like some posts got lost?

going for 850s..... Making around 750 at the wheels now. Tune is sitting at 10.50 AFR and 25 degrees of timing.  There is still quite a bit left in it just by leaning it out. 

Oh and it HAS TORQUE :> 

Working on fuel map with nitrous on. Without n20 it runs in the 11.50 AFR range at 30psi. With nitrous it's in the 10.50s. Every time we make a small adjustment in the nitrous fuel map it does faster. On this current setup I'm guessing we may see 8.5xs at 157+/- once it's all said and done. Next year may upgrade turbo to support power we are at now and save the n20 for special occasions ;)

Here is the next pass. i blew an inter-cooler pipe off so didn't make a full pass. notice how much harder it launches. This was the result of a very minor change in the N20 fuel map. this pass WOULD have been faster. it launched so much harder and carried it out.