HybridZ

Started my mold

MastersMechanic

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting! The lower half should cover the front of the wheels if you're making your own, however. Stop by the windtunnel section when you get a chance and check out all of the findings with regard to front end aero.

I'm getting a distinct Jensen Healey Interceptor / Celica fastback vibe from it. Not sure if the end result is going to look right, but as long as it can be reversed, go for it!

And then there's the Australian E49 Charger R/T...

2238606080_ce73c37dc5.jpg?v=0

Inline six, triple sidedrafts, fastback, blunt nose, long hood, short rear deck, bobbed tail. Really wish the Chrysler A-bodies had been developed to this standard stateside. I had a chance to trade my '72 Fury for one of the lesser models of these and kick myself to this day for not pulling the trigger on it.

I have conflicting thoughts...

On the one hand, I LOVE the way that front end looks. With the long front end, and the little hood scoop...just superb!

On the other hand...its a Z, and to me, contrasts just a little bit sharply with the slow curves of the rear. Hard to say though...I'll be interested in seeing it completed for sure!