HybridZ

Wanted, your old Z car auto trans, dead or alive, $100!

BRAAP

• Administrators

Seriously? faint.gif

For you guys that have questions about this deal, here’s a thought. Why not try contacting him and asking him directly? shrug.gif His contact info is in the very first post of this thread that you should’ve read already if you are at all interested in this deal! phone.gif

One more question that can be easily answered by a phone call to the source, and this thread gets shedded and a nice “custom” user title for the person who asked it! devil_catt.gif

Edited by BRAAP

Seriously?

One more question that can be easily answered by a phone call to the source, and this thread gets shedded and a nice “custom†user title for the person who asked it! devil_catt.gif

whats wrong with my thought process that I want to push that big red button just to see what happens? :mrgreen::burnout:

• Administrators
simple question, no need to be an @ss about it!... I wasn't near a phone when I asked on here...now I have an answer to give to stop the ridiculous posts...yes they pick up the shipping...

2zowner,

You need to understand a couple things.

1) We do not spoon feed information on this forum! If one can get the info themselves through readily available resources, that person is expected to do so. In this case, pertinent contact info was already provided! :wink:

2) Pushing rule #13 a bit close...

Good luck with your tranny deal. Kevin is a good guy to deal with. :2thumbs:

Edited by BRAAP
Typos and lightening the mood.

• 3 weeks later...