HybridZ

NEW VIDEO "What it's all about"

Been a while since I've posted in here. I was a little occupied building a new shop, but now I'm back on trying to finish this car for Spring Cruisin'.

Pulled one of my old Vids off You-Tube and JUST Posted this New one, hope you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTe_7oFeaQ

It's more Gear-Headoriented Photos only, original music for fun. If you have a high enough speed connection, view it in HQ cause all the photos are high rez.

Regards

- Lee

Deja you're welcome anytime, I'd love to see your car and I can map you out once in a life-time, really fun, Arizona scenic routes for your "Z" you'll never forget.

To clarify, the "shop" in my video is at my son-in-law's house in Gilbert, about 125 miles south of me, I live in the mountains and my "shop" at home here is my little one car garage.

Thanks for the always positive comments Davy. Since I started my project as a one-off, design / fab everything, there have emerged two, New LSX Miata conversion Kit manufacturers, V8 Roadsters and Boss Frog.

These Kit guys are also using the Cadillac CTS Getrag rear-end, besides the Ford 7.5 and 8.8 rears, kit production quality is excellent too, I just don't like how they sacrifice ground clearance.

My project still isn't on the road, however the Ford versus Chevy question is easy. The Fords can reach the general performance of the "Stock" LS motors by spending money and significant modifications. The Fords seem to suffer the loss of initial economy and reliability issues when pushed too far in Mods.

The performance HP and torque curves are very similar between Ford and Chevy small block when modded, however the "Linear" HP and Torque of even the "Stock" LS motor's is incredible with Max HP happening as low as 4400 RPMs!!

The "Brand" choice for most enthusiasts will probably STILL remain at Gut Level and Personal Opinion I suspect!

I am and will always remain a "Z" lover, I miss having a "Z" and if I had more money an LSX-Z would definately be in my future! Thanks again you guys, your friendship is appreciated!:mrgreen: