HybridZ
Warren

60 days until DNI 09

John, and I are burning the midnight oil getting ready. We both are looking forward to seeing everyone. We are hoping to have the car in new paint in two weeks. John already has his motor completed (Blown Alky)and we have another motor (NOS motor)at the machine shop as I am typing. The one at the machine shop is for PINKS ALL OUT on the 25th of April. So we will have our work cut out for us to be ready for PINKS.But if we can't make PINKS no sweat, our man goal is being ready for DNI.Jerry

PAINT?????? You're going to ruin your image, LOL.

I might try to make it up to Lowes on the 25th. Long ride but hey what else have I got to do!

John, and I are burning the midnight oil getting ready. We both are looking forward to seeing everyone. We are hoping to have the car in new paint in two weeks. John already has his motor completed (Blown Alky)and we have another motor (NOS motor)at the machine shop as I am typing. The one at the machine shop is for PINKS ALL OUT on the 25th of April. So we will have our work cut out for us to be ready for PINKS.But if we can't make PINKS no sweat, our man goal is being ready for DNI.Jerry

PAINT?????? You're going to ruin your image, LOL.

I might try to make it up to Lowes on the 25th. Long ride but hey what else have I got to do!

Paint...,I know, the car has been flat black ever since we put it together. John finshed our friends Z (bodywork & Paint), the car came beautiful, John did a GREAT JOB,and that inspired us to go ahead and bite the bullit. Our friends car ( SILVER BULLIT)is a street car but looks like a show car.Everything He has is so neat and clean, I told him I wanted to be like him win I grow up.When ever that is... Jerry

Working, working, working....drove the hotrod last Friday and then got caught in a bunch of rain the next couple of days. We're still running it pretty rich for break-in, and I haven't really put a load on it on the ground yet, but I can tell there is some serious power lurking. My buddy's dyno doesn't have a load cell, just the roller, so we can't really put a load on it there. We may be able to do a little testing and tuning today if it dries out. Still far ahead of last year. Looking forward to seeing the gang. Not sure why J&J are trying to bring some class to the fray...go figger...:o)

Regards,

Wayne

Im getting closer ! Had problems at the dyno with my turbo controller should get it back next week. Now just need some seat time at the dragstrip. JNJ if you are listening im still going to need at least 2 cars and the break. Jerry I will have to agree with you John did an AWSOME job on the body and paint. Hope to see everyone at dni.