HybridZ

my 71 240z w rb25det... almost ready

RS Speed

Fuel system should be good for around 450whp though I don't plan on making more than 400 to the wheels. Next stage is a gt3076r, alcohol injection, R888's, 4 point cage and wilwood brakes. I've fallen in love with the racetrack and its making me want to dump more parts into the car. I originally wanted a street/weekend car but I keep wanting to get more trackability out of it lol. I think with the next set of mods I should be happy with the street and track performace.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1975 and older does not require Biannual smog or smog upon new ownership. You technically CANT do a motor swap in any car without it being approved by carb. This includes smoging the car but almost nobody is going to go through that trouble regardless of what kind of motor you are stuffing in. Luckily these older cars usually fly under the radar as long as you're flying under the radar. But the RB motor cant ever be made legal since its never been imported as a USDM motor even if you wanted to get it carb approved.

• 3 weeks later...

Front bumper came with the car but I believe its a faily common bumper on z's I believe its an MSA type 1 air dam with brake cooling ducts.

I have not done a rear disc conversion yet, I'm just waiting to get funds together to go with willwoods.

• 2 weeks later...

I only have one vid, ill try to get it up soon. The land rover is a little side hobby of mine, don't tell anybody but its an RC car :) . I build scaled down rock crawlers to calm my nerves from working on real cars haha. Im so confused on what to pain this car its killing me, Im torn between r34 gtr bayside blue or just leaving it flat black. I track the car so I want to keep it rugged plus it looks pretty mean in black.