HybridZ

startin my 350 swap!

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see some pictures, and I highly suggest gathering all your parts BEFORE starting the project. Car projects are especially susceptible to what's called "feature creep" in the software development world, where you keep adding things "while you're in there". Get to version 1.0, button it up, and plan out your version 2.0 after that.

My advice would be to calculate the time, money, and work for the project.

Then sit down and double those numbers. Especially if you are after a good daily driver and not a just a quick trip car.

I don't want to discourage you, just want to get you prepared for the job.

good luck!

Haha.. yeah never say.. "I'll go get that later".. guaranteed i made about 15 trips to oreilly and ace hardware. I started out just to do the swap, then well while im there paint the engine bay, cant paint the engine bay without painting the cross member, now bushings.. etc etc. then you end up with tokico boxes, eibach boxes, bushing boxes, and your wife is saying... WTF Mate

LOL, I know thats right. During my build a friend asked how the car was coming along. I said "I'm now in my 8th month of my 2 month project"! It ended up taking a year and I'm still adding and updating stuff.

Haha.. yeah never say.. "I'll go get that later".. guaranteed i made about 15 trips to oreilly and ace hardware. I started out just to do the swap, then well while im there paint the engine bay, cant paint the engine bay without painting the cross member, now bushings.. etc etc. then you end up with tokico boxes, eibach boxes, bushing boxes, and your wife is saying... WTF Mate