HybridZ

Rant....bad drivers.

cygnusx1

This is the second time this has happened to me. An oncoming pickup truck with a one handed, one eared driver, (cellphone) came COMPLETEY across the double yellow, dealing me the poker hand called the "head-on-collision". I had just washed the Z and took it for a dry spin. Fortunately it happened in front of a gas station that had no curb. I swerved HARD into the gas stations driveway and sneaked around the oncoming truck by inches. I was going about 45 and he was going about 30. Knees just stopped shaking. :shock:

Last time, I was in the minivan with my family. BARELY,got out of that one too. Also, caused by a cell phone.

Makes me squirm when I see not only a cellphone, but a little yapper dog on their lap or steering wheel! How do they even turn the wheel?

I'm not sure if I recall correctly, but I think one time I saw cell phone + yapper dog + smoking a cigarette. :shock:

This is clearly YOUR fault! Everyone knows its better to shami dry your car then air (even though it is a good excuse to drive the car)! If you were drying your car correctly you would never been in that situation. :)

Just messin...

In all seriousness though, glad your ok.

Man, I'm sure I'll be labeled the arsehole, but, 'um, get over it... Cell phones, texting, MP3s, ipods, Iphones, texting, GPS, video systems... You expect peolpe to pay attention to YOU, while playing with all this FUN stuff?

WTF, Man, It's you're FAULT! you're on THEIR roads!!!

Good motocycle article I read recently on another board... We motorcyclists have been dealing with this for years... You "other folks" are just "catching" on!!!

Mike :wink: