HybridZ

New CV's!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just ordered my new set of Porsche 930 CV joints for the MonsterZ!!! I got a real deal (~$75.00 ea) and decided that even though I won't be instaling them for a while I had better buy them now while the price was good. Does anybody have a favorite shop that would make 4130 intermediate shafts for me??

SpencZ

MonsterZ Cont.

Zdriver.com

Guest Anonymous

The set of CV's just showed up and they are beeeeefy. Each unit weighs around 6 lbs. Just for a comparison...does anybody have the weights of the individual CV joints in th Datsun assembly?

SpencZ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SHARKMAN

SpencZ can you tell me exactly what kind of a set up you are building? Are you running a datsun rear with porche cv's or what. Perhaps you already told your story in the past but I have been so wrapped up with work for the last three months I hardly have time to sleep not alone spend any time with all this. I guess I have to take the time and smell the roses. I haven't got back in touch with the machine shop that will make my adapter's for 280zx turbo half shafts with cv joint's. I have been playing phone tag with them. I guess they are as busy as Iam. I ran in to and old friend of mine the other day and he asked why don't I just run a ford 9" rear with porche half shafts ect. I can still change my mind about that part of my car,but I better hurry up because I hope to have the car on the road at end of Feb.2001