HybridZ

New Wangan Midnight movie coming out this summer in JP!

LeX

"Supposedly Cursed History"?

It is cursed. It's the Devil Z. You never listened to Buddy Hackett's character in "Herbie the Love Bug" did you?

And yeah, cars like that do exist in Japanese junkyards (all the goodies there, just waiting for a savior...)

Brb, going to japan with some shipping containers.

I'm already fielding questions from people in my club who found out I was in Australia and want RHD stuff to fill my empty 'goodies suitcase'...

Hell, my trips to Japan are infrequent...but Nagoya is beckoning at this point!

I'm already fielding questions from people in my club who found out I was in Australia and want RHD stuff to fill my empty 'goodies suitcase'...

Hell, my trips to Japan are infrequent...but Nagoya is beckoning at this point!

lmao, nice, might need to do what Frank does and load up a shipping container or two to bring back goodies.

Trust me, if I hadn't blown as much money as I did when Frank was here, I WOULD be loading up a container here with an older E-Series Holden Ute and as many Z Parts as I could fit!

As it is, I likely will simply load up a suitcase. But it makes having the loading dock available at the distributor up in Brookvale kind of a waste...

Trust me, if I hadn't blown as much money as I did when Frank was here, I WOULD be loading up a container here with an older E-Series Holden Ute and as many Z Parts as I could fit!

As it is, I likely will simply load up a suitcase. But it makes having the loading dock available at the distributor up in Brookvale kind of a waste...

Just for some information about containers. You can buy 45ft by 8ft containers (Sea-trains remanufactured) for around 2800 to 4500 shipped to your location. Rough measurements you can get about 6 Z's stacked in one container. So you figure you get 6 people thats only 466 per person to get the container thats assuming you shipped over a full six cars.

Any one have any ideas as to how much it would cost to ship a seatrain from Japan to America or vice versa? There's gotta be some Japanese people wanting some cars from our Junkyards yeah?

What happened to going to South Africa and picking up a brand new 1200 ute/bakkie?:mrgreen:

Oh yeah, don't steal all our Z parts, we don't have nearly as many as you guys.

You don't need a 45 footer to fit 6 z's...

I fit 6 in a 40 ft high cube on the first loading attempt!

For storage at the house, I'm looking into either 45 or 53' HC containers before the code people get all over me. Putting a roof and concrete in between them was not my original plan, but if the county wants ghettoized construction due to pernicious fees... it's what they will get from me!

I'm not in South Africa now, am I?

I have access to Holdens, and have been scouring the auto-trader style pubs like crazy. I am lamenting my frivolous expenditures earlier this year... Opals, Holden Utes...something for the Wire and for Me!

Emigration is a consideration at this point...