HybridZ
jnjdragracing

DNI 09 - Need to know which configuration

Which engine combination to run for DNI?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which engine combination to run for DNI?

• Alky Blower Motor
    • Nitrous Motor

We are planning on attending DNI next month and I know we have a new look, have new paint and currently have my brothers Nitrous engine installed. After our post about the new paint and Pinks all out Zmax, some of the responses have been looks different with out the blower sticking out the hood.

We would like to know which combination you would like to see at DNI,

the Alky blower motor or The Nitrous motor.

We are hoping for a good turn out and I do not mind changing the setup back to the Alky motor but I do not want to go through all that work just for a handful of people who attend. Please be honest with the poll.

Thanks,

John and jerry

With the economy the way it is, I would leave the motor as is and save yourself some time. Who knows who will really show up. I WANT to but I know my wife knows I don't NEED to. Darn logic is killing me.

John and Jerry,

You guys are too cool! I would love to see the Alky motor in that thing, but the bottom line is you guys...run what you want to run...we're all gonna love either one...y'all always put on a great show, so bring a skateboard with a lawnmower engine...:o) It will just be great to hang out with the "brothers Grimm"...:o)

Wayne

John, I thought it was all about the food, fellowship,and friends? With that said if Jerry has not made wheely bars or wings to go along with the alky engine lets just spray the eyes out of that fresh SBC!!!

P.S. Jerry bring all your jets and maybe a drill bit or two.

John, I thought it was all about the food, fellowship,and friends? With that said if Jerry has not made wheely bars or wings to go along with the alky engine lets just spray the eyes out of that fresh SBC!!!

P.S. Jerry bring all your jets and maybe a drill bit or two.

I f the NOS motor is the one we run it will be set on KILL. And if it is the Alky Motor it will be set on KILL or dare I say (dare,dare,dare)It will be ready for a Big Bad WOLF.LOL Jerry

Hey Boatwrite, I think John is calling you out with the alky motor. I wish I could make it guys, I just don't have the rights to take off work yet. I hope yall have fun and take plenty of video!

P.S. I would love to see the alky blower.....but I have read some good points up above.