HybridZ
Warren

DNI Shootout 09 - ROLL CALL

Now that it's a little closer to the event date, we'd like to get a potential head count of who is coming.

If you know you'll be attending the event, please post in this thread. Let us know your Name (Screen name is fine), which car, and whether or not you'll be a the host hotel on Friday night....as in:

Warren, 82ZXT, YES

Silver bullit, 1976 280z, 302 88mm turbo, Its a yes on friday night. looking forword to seeing everyone! If anyone is on the fence lets blow this event out!!! It only gets better with more people,see ya there.

Boatwright

Hey Mr PRO Five O, can I get alittle something? 3 and the leave?Since you got BOOST and I got the BOTTLE.Jerry

Oh Yeah, it is 76 280Z, with a 240Z front end. We are coming.

Hey Barker, you are making way too many typing mistakes !!! Did you mean to type 3 and the break ? R U NUTS ? The only thing JNJ will get for free is the other side of the track . I really hate that this is what it's come to, so come hungry and don't be late. Just a quote from the Master (no need to go thru life scared......)

Jeff Walter.

1974 260z l28et holset he351cw turbo 20 psi. Oh yeah I just installed my Snow performance METHANOL kit. So maybe more psi than 20 hehehehe. Oh ya fresh rebuilt engine and a new clutch that wont slip the whole way down the track.....

YES

I see my brother and Silver Bullit have a little smack talk starting up. I know this is a roll call section for DNI but have not seen ZGad, Speeder and some other regulars sign in yet to go.

I was just wondering what they are up too. I know Speeder was working on a fancy engine.

Hopefully they will be able to come and show us some fast times.......

Anyway, Looking forward to seeing everyone. Jerr y will be taking the Zcar to the Dyno 1st of next week to get the Nitrous tuned in. Hoping for some good results.......

John

I'm sorry to say that for the first time I will not be making this one. Too much extracurricular stuff going on here and the car is still awaiting the engine install.

I''ll probably have something for you guys by the next DNI, however.

Have fun and post lots of pics.

Well guys i hate to do this but Im gonna have to say im not gonna be able to make it.

A. my car isnt running right and i dont want to drive all that way and my car not be 100%.

B. i had a few things come up and i had to dump alot of money in the past 2 weeks so im pretty much out of cash.

Well i really wish i could of made it but ill be waiting for the pics and vids of it!

scotty, 1999 sonoma with rb20det swap and yes....... hope to cruise down with garrett

im not gonna get thrown out for not having a nissan am i ? :D

SCOTTY YOUR GOING TO MAKE IT!!! awesome!!.. I have been wanting to see that Sonoma dude!! Too bad the Z isnt done though mang...

SCOTTY YOUR GOING TO MAKE IT!!! awesome!!.. I have been wanting to see that Sonoma dude!! Too bad the Z isnt done though mang...

lol yea been plannin it since last year, the z will prolly be done next year. There was just so much to do to it yet so i figured why rush? The body kit is going on it now and after that i will swap the vette irs in it. The rb30 is almost ready i just need some rods and a gasket set. I cant wait to finally get down there and meet some of you guys

I see my brother and Silver Bullit have a little smack talk starting up. I know this is a roll call section for DNI but have not seen ZGad, Speeder and some other regulars sign in yet to go.

John

John & Jerry ...

Due to a Memorial Day Weekend in-law gathering in OH, I will not be making it either.

Besides, I still am having boost fluctuation issues, but trying to work through them...

(Latest theory is that the wastegate may be too large for this turbo, engine combo and dumping too much air when opened, causing a spool-up, spool-down issue, AKA compressor stall...)

Have a great time all, I'll be thinking of you on Saturday.

WHAT??? It won't be the same without you. I was looking forward to seeing the new beast. But sounds like you still have gremlims. Besides its probably still snowing in OH, LOL. Have fun and I'll try to get some video for you to drool over.

Dale

John & Jerry ...

Due to a Memorial Day Weekend in-law gathering in OH, I will not be making it either.

Besides, I still am having boost fluctuation issues, but trying to work through them...

(Latest theory is that the wastegate may be too large for this turbo, engine combo and dumping too much air when opened, causing a spool-up, spool-down issue, AKA compressor stall...)

Have a great time all, I'll be thinking of you on Saturday.