HybridZ

350Z SR20DET Drift Car buildup :)

SR240Z

Holy Hell Batman!!1!!1!!

I love you guys. First, lets piss off all the purists on one side of the fence, then we'll turn around and crap on the purists on the other side!!! The funniest part is that from where I'm sitting it all kinda looks like it was an accident. As far as I can tell you didn't choose the SR, you just happened to have it (which I fully support). And now you just happened to get a LS1, so voila!

I love it, I love it, I love it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I cant believe how long its been since the last update. We have been trying to catch up on all the work we had come into the shop so that now we can make time after hours to work on our projects again. Motor and trans are now permanently installed which can be seen in the picture attached and also at: Alex Villabrille BLOG

IMG_0986-300x225.jpg

Continuous progress thankfully this past week which has really began to motivate us everyday. This time the exhaust system has been finished and is ready to be heard!

Check out the full blog post at: www.alexvillabrille.com

IMG_1066-300x225.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well we had been hard at work but realized the car wouldn't be ready before I leave to Argentina. So we decided to buy a practice car in the meantime so I can hit events and get some more seat time while we can finish the 350Z at a calmer pace. We will end up upgrading the cam now and do tuning on E85.

I posted a new blog entry over at www.alexvillabrille.com that you can read about the new purchase and the upcoming event I will be attending!

Here is a teaser photo:

37486_1339659371654_1236265699_30810722_65474_n-300x200.jpg

I love the wheels! Fantastic looking car. I wish my 240sx was that clean. Mine was originally that color. Now its mixed up with different parts and all the body panels are not on straight and its all jacked up. :( What brand/model are the wheels? They almost look like MOMO Legra's.

• 1 month later...

Those are Enkei RPF1 wheels :)

I feel bad for the lack of updates to the blog, but we have been working so many hours to do as much customer work as we can during the day and then at night stay after and work on the missile car to get ready for the next and coming track day.

Check out www.alexvillabrille.com for the complete post and more pictures!

I updated the blog with a long post of what we have been up to lately since before I left to Argentina in September. Here is a sneak preview picture of what we are up to:

IMG_1393-300x225.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...