HybridZ

$1000 280zxt dynod 280whp?!

B00STDZ

Hes at 11.67 and 23 psi. 6 psi more than you and only picked up .3 seconds...

Have you dynoed your car?

I am actually 11.83 now @ 17psi

I put down 242whp & 314wtq @ 15psi (mustang dyno) on my 4th pull and VERY heat soaked. Running very rich right now too. Trying to be a bit safe till I can finish my exhaust so I can hear if I detonate. I plan on going back soon for a 20+psi pull fairly soon. I also dont remember if he was running meth or not. I dont and probably wont ever.

...jc might be a better driver than thumper

old rb25det turbo @ 17psi (not rb motor). Knocked over a full second off my time so far with just a bigger turbo (62-1 stage 5 & BB)

First i dont want to go in on the whole murder deal, since i dont know any background. I have read his post, and on that front he seemed to know his stuff.

Second ..

Jeffp Recently Pulled 465RWHP at 20 somewhat PSI on a STOCK bottom end ...

so is it possible yeah!! .. for a $1000 ?? his porting job would cost more ..

I believe people are innocent until proven guilty. However, in this case, thumper should not have been given bail since he was out on bail when he allegedly committed this crime. Apparently, thumper was on bail for theft at the time of the murder. BTW, the victim was bound with tape over her hands and eyes before being robbed and shot in the head. The tape had thumpers fingerprints on it. I am glad this crime occurred in Texas.

Was arrested for murder a few months ago. Out on 200k bail right now. Gto was sold long ago.

http://www.houstonsbr.com/sbrf/index.php?topic=2104.0

WOW. Thats crazy. The guy looked familiar to me in the pics and then I went and looked up some of his old threads and I definately have met this guy. I almost bought the green 280z from him. But it was way to rusty! He seemed kinda quirky and a little odd.

JeffP has a 3 litre engine...

Yes he has .. on his garage floor waiting for a new project ..

In his car he has a BONE stock l28et 150k bottom end..

I know since i have helped cleaning out the coolant two weekends ago after he blew his headgasket on the dybo with Bernard...

So yes you are right that he has a 3.0.

I know that after replacing the gaskets we (Tony and I) dropped by friday after the MSA BBQ he went back to the dony cranking over 450 rwhp to the wheels!! he was over 300 at 12psi

So it is all in the 'head' after all :)