HybridZ

06 vq35 revup wiring help

bbs350z

hey guys, can i get a few pics from revup motors with wiring installed? im having a pain in the ass trying to find what wire goes to the oil temp sensor (first picture)

002-10.jpg

underneath now, on the harness where the o2 sensors plug in, there are 2 more extra clips, that i have no idea where they run to..help me out here

007-6.jpg

008-4.jpg

please post up all pics possible but it has to be ffrom a revup. thanks alot guys

I only had one left over harness in that area and It's for the power steering.

i ran through your thread, you happen to have anymore pics?

mainly, what color clip was on the coolant temp sensor and knock sensor? also what color order did the cam sensor plugs go? this pdf fil i have isnt showing much : (

I dont have access to my car right now but I know all of the harnesses can only be plugged into the correct sensor so it's really hard to mess this up.

You should search around for a service manual. It has very detailed diagrams of all the harnesses and their designations.

I dont have access to my car right now but I know all of the harnesses can only be plugged into the correct sensor so it's really hard to mess this up.

You should search around for a service manual. It has very detailed diagrams of all the harnesses and their designations.

well the knock sensor and coolant sensor share the same plug, as does the oil temp sensor. motors an -6, and i cant seem to find any manuals. i appreciate the help though. when can you access the car?

My HR (07) Engine has a black plug going to the Oil Temp sensor. though my engine is a little different. It is pretty hard to mess up where they all go. my plug is at the end of the line off the left side if the engine.

I found my Dash harness is from an earlier car, so I'll have to look for another of those. but it's those connections between the harnesses that I found to be most difficult.

I got my FSM's off www.pdftown.com

06 manual

I dunno if those will help. if not keep searching there's a few to be had out there. I spent A LOT of time reading the PG sections to know what plug goes where.

Phar

Okay, I've poured over the FSM, it looks like on page 53 of PG, there's a diagram, your Oil temp plug is supposed to be a grey (F242) 2 wire pigtail that plugs into (F39) A brown 2 wire plug. Theres a pigtail because there's a difference between automatic and MT. It's listed as "Engine Control Sub harness 3" This plug should be cheap from the dealer, cheaper at a Junkyard. you could just wire to it directly though. since you should have the brown (F39) plug.

Phar

Oh and looking at the manual, and your pict it looks like those 2 plugs you have are the alternate plugs for the rear O2 sensors. again AT vs MT. but I dunno.