HybridZ

Subaru WRX STi R180 Side Axles

johnc

• 2 weeks later...

John,

Glad to see that this project is coming to fruition, it is a much more econimical solution than sourcing a nissan r-180 lsd from japan. BTW, they still can be had http://www.rhdjapan.com/cusco-type-rs-lsd-limited-slip-differential-nissan-r180-29366 for thos interested. I will be going John's route...esp since we discussed this at MSA last year...too bad I will have to wait until 2011 to use it

• 2 weeks later...

Got 'em. I have 18 sets in my hands right now and will get another set in a couple days so 19 sets total for the first run. One set was lost due to scrap. I was not able to source new studs for the flanges so you'll have to reuse the ones out of your existing side axles or use a bolt of your own. I'll start contacting people on the list. If you haven't already, please send me the following via e-mail (to sales@betamotorsports.com):

Name

Shipping Address

Phone

Billing Address (if paying by CC)

I'll be out of town camping from 3/5/10 through 3/7/10 but I can get stuff shipped before I leave and will be shipping all next week.

FirstBatch.jpg

Final-1.jpg