HybridZ

Anyone do an s14 dash into their Z?

280zjoel

I just picked up an s14 (95-89 Nissan 240sx) dash for my z for free. I know a lot of people have already done the s13 dash swap which looks sweet. But i was wondering how come no one has done the s14 dash yet? Does any one has any tips on what is required to make it fit? If not i guess im on my own on that. Thanks for the help in advance.

one of the best things about the Z is the design of the dash. You just dont see that retro look anymore. I dont really know why u'd want to ruin that look... It's like throwing a body kit on a jag e-type to make it look modern....

one of the best things about the Z is the design of the dash. You just dont see that retro look anymore. I dont really know why u'd want to ruin that look... It's like throwing a body kit on a jag e-type to make it look modern....

Its not that i do not like the dash in it. I just want something different. You most likely will not like what i got under the hood either. I really like the modern look you get with Nissan s13 dash in a z which has been done. But the s14 dash look awsome, and its just my opinion that it will look nice in a Datsun also.

Zenginebay_thumb.JPG

Agreed! But if your dash is cracked smacked and pooched..and you dont care .what's it matter. There have been a few real cool dash hybridz...right down to a 350Z dash.

Its not that i do not like the dash in it. I just want something different. You most likely will not like what i got under the hood either. I really like the modern look you get with Nissan s13 dash in a z which has been done. But the s14 dash look awsome, and its just my opinion that it will look nice in a Datsun also.

actually i like what you have under the dash :D im far from a purest, but im just saying there's things to get rid of and others to keep. But it's all personal preference in the end. thats wat keeps the car club to fun and unique. otherwise we'd all have the exact same car...

1967jaguarbossconvertible.JPG

"It's like throwing a body kit on a jag e-type to make it look modern.... "

Sorry, I couldn't pass that up.

WWWTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

that owner doesnt deserve to own an etype....

I'm actually curious to see how it will turn out... originality is a good thing. The S14 dash has a much more modern feel to it, but very clean and simple overall.

The wheels on that jag look awfully similar to something one would use to get juice out of oranges...

-Darren

• 3 weeks later...