HybridZ

Nice camber plate install, buddy

auxilary

Hehe. That must be the JDM camber plates. Its off the hizzle yo :shock:... i noticed your rotaryz.com on the bottom of your post which reminded me of when i was in school, this guy i knew who BSed about having all these super fast cars that could "smoke" my Z, yet he came to school in his moms mazda 323 all the time and i never got to see his "10 second twin turbo charged twin V-tec honda civic"( he really said that). Well he suposedly ended up selling it to get a mazda Rx-7(of course, BS) I asked him what had been done to the engine( I know a thing or two about rotary engines) and on the list of BS modifications on his engine were "upgraded DC pistons". I nearly hit the floor laughing, he asked me what was so funny. I told him hes full of it becuase Rotary engines dont have pistons. His reply was that its the JDM version that does have pistons.:hs:

....... WOW was that an ADD moment or what?

• Administrators
actually they are mounted in a functional way, ALOT of drifters and racers mount them that way if you research on the net it IS so you can adjust slight camber AND caster changes.

It is getting WAY more popular these day and you will start seeing more and more.

Any adjustment that adds caster and concurrently reduces camber is considered functional in the drift world?

Any adjustment that adds caster and concurrently reduces camber is considered functional in the drift world?

It's not just in the drift world where I have seen this. I have also seen it on Auto-X aand roadrace cars.

As far as the positives and negatives of it I am unsure, all the I personally know about it is that company's such as J.I.C and Tein have a few of there competition cars setup that way and they have way more knowledge and money to spend on setup, researc and suspension then I ever will.

I just use camber plates and bump steer reducers on my cars just a normal setup.

• Administrators
actually they are mounted in a functional way, ALOT of drifters and racers mount them that way if you research on the net it IS so you can adjust slight camber AND caster changes.

It is getting WAY more popular these day and you will start seeing more and more.

Becoming more popular? Be seeing more of it? Yeah, probably just like big wings on the back of front wheel drive cars, big exhaust tips on stock 50 HP four cylinders! All in the name of wanting the "appearance", (RICER) of being performance oriented but with a twist, clocked camber plates, to give even more illusion as to being up on the newest super-whiz-bang trick!

Result = FAIL!

Edited by BRAAP

Becoming more popular? Be seeing more of it? Yeah, probably just like big wings on the back of front wheel drive cars, big exhaust tips on stock 50 HP four cylinders! All in the name of wanting the "appearance", (RICER) of being performance oriented but with a twist, clocked camber plates, to give even more illusion as to being up on the newest super-whiz-bang trick!

Result = FAIL!

I agree but I'll shut up now since I appear to be :iospalo: a hole for myself lol