HybridZ

Stainless Gas tank straps for 240Z

jerryb

Available for immediate shipping:

SS reproduction gas tank straps for 240Z.

Will not fit the 280Z.....working on it.

$75.00 USD plus shipping by Canada Post unless otherwise requested. Please note, a tracking number will not be available with Canada Post. I will need you ZIP or Postal code to calculate.

As promised, 10 sets are available for immediate shipping. More will be available over the next couple of weeks.

First come first serve so if you are interested leave a message on this thread indicating you are pm..ing me. It will reserve a spot in the line up. Then send me you postal code and I will calculate shipping for you, then I will send you my Paypal address and total owing.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=147761

DSC_0600.jpg

DSC_0601.jpg

DSC_0602.jpg

DSC_0604.jpg

DSC_0611-1.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

Thanx!!

:

• Like 1

Hi all

It appears that a standard shipping rate can be established at $17.50 for a single set of straps. This includes a tracking number....at www.Canadpost.ca

So a set of straps with shipping will run $92.50US to all US and Canadian destinations.

Ship time is 7 to 10 days.

Thank you for your support

FYI...I found these but did not call for availability.

http://store.datsunspirit.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=86

Also discovered that MOPARS used very similar looking j bolts. Of course they are not metric but....so what, they are cheap and may work just fine.

http://www.quantaproducts.com/prodinfo.asp?number=C-J1

http://nicksclassicparts.com/New%20Pages/65-78%20C%20Body1.htm

2 set of straps left from the first batch.....

• 1 month later...

FYI...the first run of straps is sold out and the second run is ready.

Due to unforseen cost increases straps are now offered to hybrid members for $90US + shipping.

280Z straps will cost the same...and will be available VERY soon! Please see my other thread to learn more.

Cheers

Thanks RoostMonkey!

Well....what a surprise when I made up the 280Z straps! They are shorter than the 240Z pair. Roughly 1.5 - 2 inches depending on the side.

Anyway...they will be test fited into a 76 later this week.

Anyone with a set laying around...please measure the length of each. I would like to confirm if all the 280Z straps are the same!

Thanks RoostMonkey!

Well....what a surprise when I made up the 280Z straps! They are shorter than the 240Z pair. Roughly 1.5 - 2 inches depending on the side.

Anyway...they will be test fited into a 76 later this week.

Anyone with a set laying around...please measure the length of each. I would like to confirm if all the 280Z straps are the same!

'77 and '78 280Z's have a completely different tank. Are you sure you don't have the straps from one of those?

Nigel

More info...The fuel tank and strap changed with the introduction of the '74 1/2 model. This is when the fuel tank capacity increased to 17.2 US gals from 15.8 US gals. So with what Nigel has said, that makes 3 different sets of straps for the S30. Just trying to help you draw a line for the different usage. I can look it up in the microfiche for you if it will help others when ordering.

Edit: The Gas Tank Strap part numbers 17410-N4500 (RS) & 17405-N3400 (LS) are shown as being used from 09/74 - 07/76. That pinpoints the use of all 3 different sets. Hope that helps.

Edited by geezer
more info