my car as of June 5 2009 *pics* paint

big-phil

th_DSCF0004-20.jpg

th_DSCF0005-15.jpg

th_DSCF0006-12.jpg

th_DSCF0007-8.jpg

th_DSCF0008-7.jpg

th_DSCF0009-7.jpg

All block sanded today. Ready for another coat of primer, more block sanding. He's had the car for 2 months. He has other projects also.

Long way to go:( The color I'm going with is 2007 Dodge Charger Sublime

Think the cops will see me coming? Flares, air damn, hood vents, rear spoiler, and tail light suround will be flat black.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does anyone else want to squeeze those cars down the long, cold, wet neck of a Corona!

Haha! I wonder if that was a factor in the decision process!! :lmao:

Nice color choice, phil! But you might want to repaint the valve cover to match... I've actually been considering the same Rota wheel setup lately that you're planning on (mostly based on a tire deal I'd be getting from a local Z owner). I hope you get your car back on the road soon, I'm itching to see new videos!

Haha! I wonder if that was a factor in the decision process!! :lmao:

Nice color choice, phil! But you might want to repaint the valve cover to match... I've actually been considering the same Rota wheel setup lately that you're planning on (mostly based on a tire deal I'd be getting from a local Z owner). I hope you get your car back on the road soon, I'm itching to see new videos!

You're reading my mind. I gave the painter an extra turbo valve cover thats getting the sublime. Now the cats out of the bag lol. More pics from today tues. 6-9-09

th_DSCF0017-2.jpg

th_DSCF0016-2.jpg

th_DSCF0015-2.jpg

th_DSCF0013-4.jpg

th_DSCF0012-4.jpg

th_DSCF0014-3.jpg

Mopar Gringo eh....

Don't make me pull out a whip so you'll be on time. Actually, I'm only at the primer over the body work section, but once thats done and I sand with 400 grit then its off for sealer, base coat, and clear!

I'm scared Dad may beat me silly if I don't have mine done and put back together by Saturday. >_>