HybridZ

my car as of June 5 2009 *pics* paint

big-phil

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

window seals, black dragon. Its still not painted guys:( I drove by at 6:20 this afternoon and the painter was not there. Its going on 3 months and I'm going to tell him something needs to happen in a week or so or I'm taking it elsewhere. I miss my car so much.

It took my bodyman 6 months+ to complete the bodywork on my car and right now its still having "detail work" done on it... Just small errors that I'm getting fixed... There would be weeks where i think he would get burn out on working on it and just not touch it for weeks....

It took my bodyman 6 months+ to complete the bodywork on my car and right now its still having "detail work" done on it... Just small errors that I'm getting fixed... There would be weeks where i think he would get burn out on working on it and just not touch it for weeks....

Im like your body man also. Its been a week and a half since i touched my z's bodywork. Been working on it for 5 months.

Big-Phil, I just checked out the Cowtown Z Club site and I saw there is something about a car show at Grubbs Nissan on the 25th. Do you... have any plans to be there... with your fresh toy?

Do I have to be a member to be a part of that too? :/