HybridZ

Wish me luck...at the dyno..

First of all it's "Hickl", not "Hickle". :)

I am running a 5 speed. Launch around 3K, 2/3 throttle for about 1 second then mash it to the floor. Don't remember the size, but am running some pretty wide street slicks. Have Coilover's so I picked up some room under the back end and these tires actually rub the fender when it squats. There are some pics in my photo album that will give you an idea.

Yes, I am running an open Diff. Even with smaller street tires, I don't think the open diff was giving me much trouble. If I eased into it could cut a 1.8 60 foot and if I hit it too hard, would spin both tires.

Yes, I am running an open Diff. Even with smaller street tires, I don't think the open diff was giving me much trouble. If I eased into it could cut a 1.8 60 foot and if I hit it too hard, would spin both tires.

Cool! The irs does a pretty good job of planting both tires in a straight line.

Is a fun tool, but remember it is pretty much in a "perfect world" numbers. According to my trap speed I should be in the very low 11's, but have made multiple attempts and to date have not been able to break the 11.5 mark. I'm just sayin, don't get frustrated if you can't hit that calculated mark, lots of variables.