HybridZ

Which body kit....Duraflex or VIS Racing or Sarona???

As a matter of interest, why do people ask questions like this? Surely if you want a body kit its because you like the look of a particular kit, what it does to the appearance of your car.

So why ask anonymous others to make choices? :confused:

Why would anyone want to be different? Just kidding, I get bored seeing the same thing everywhere I go...which is why I don't classify adding a body-kit a way to be different. I never see any stock-bodied cars anymore...which is a real shame.

I've always wanted a Geo Metro...of course converted to RWD with so many custom goodies and either power it with a turboed 4cyl or a turboed bike engine. It would be a great sleeper.

Why would anyone want to be different? Just kidding, I get bored seeing the same thing everywhere I go...which is why I don't classify adding a body-kit a way to be different. I never see any stock-bodied cars anymore...which is a real shame.

I've always wanted a Geo Metro...of course converted to RWD with so many custom goodies and either power it with a turboed 4cyl or a turboed bike engine. It would be a great sleeper.

Good deal. I had thought about doing this to my corolla at one point except I wanted to swap in a 3sgte or a silver top and either turbo it or add itbs. I just decided to keep it as a DD and hang on the the original low mile engine. The car is in prestine stock shape so it would be a great sleeper lol.

But the real question remains! Why is a Honda air dam question already two pages on a Z site? The world may never know....:redface:

On the subject of hondas a buddy and i were going to find a cheapo body kit for his mom's accord. Murder it out with black spray paint and put a flow master on it thats on my non op Z.:burnout: Hows that for rice? LOL!

why do ya people hate hondas so much? i like my dads odyssey =P

We don't hate them (well I don't). its on the wrong forum, wrong section (though, that can be argued) and the guy is obviously trying to rice out the family car. 9x out of 10 the reason is, "I want to be different" and no other purpose. And its fun to poke fun at someone like this, who in order to be "different" asks for "others" opinions.

I think the troll has left a while ago :P

9x out of 10 the reason is, "I want to be different" and no other purpose. And its fun to poke fun at someone like this, who in order to be "different" asks for "others" opinions.

=It always seem ironic that the members of the "nonconformist" fringe groups, show a far greater degree of conformity to the group norm, than the main mass of humanity shows...

=It always seem ironic that the members of the "nonconformist" fringe groups, show a far greater degree of conformity to the group norm, than the main mass of humanity shows...

I think Hondas and rice are some of the biggest conformity groups out there. Why else would this guy be blowing a lot of money for a 'phat' body kit and asking for others' opinions to boot?

Somebody on the board had to have started another account just to do this. Why would someone go out there and find a random website to create an account just to post a question like this?