LS3 build thread. Z-VETTE

Guest NESS89

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and Ill be sure to not drive on a street where people think its ok to just stop and turn of all your lights in the middle of the road at the end of a hill at night...

Dont be out street racing at 7th St. in Oakland and you wont hit people.

Edited by The Infidel

Oh, so you wont be out street racing at 7th st in Oakland anymore? Stop playing the victim.

Ahh street racing eh?

That makes much more sense. That is a whole new ball game (if true). Lucky you didn't kill yourself along with your girlfriend.

What you choose to do is your business, next time just be straight (and honest) about it.

The whole thing is fishy. It sure appears that he was street racing, which means he should be blackballed from this site. I don't want those neophyte, piss-ant, little ******* on here at all. If I see ANYONE street racing you are going DOWNTOWN! I will call your **** in INSTANTLY!

The whole thing is fishy. It sure appears that he was street racing.

Agreed.

Although it does appear he was doing in an industrial area without anyone not involved with the street racing hanging around.

When he said the other guy fled I suspected street racing accident right then, but wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is got to be young too judging by the wheel and tire selection earlier in the thread (among other things).

I'd be willing to bet he still lives at home and the parents bank rolled the whole built. He had a quick little car and felt the need to do alittle d!ck measuring with other street racers. If his family doesn't own a BMW or three it'd really surprise me.

An old saying my Grandfather used comes to mind, "Something given has no value.".

Hopefully he has learned his lesson, but I doubt it since he was placing blame on someone else in the first place.

Guest NESS89

First of all nobody that is on this forum was at the scene when it all happened so nobody here knows what happened. The fact that there was street racing going on has nothing to do with it if it wasnt for a retard that was parked in the middle of a busy road. I didnt hit him going 180mph i was doing 50 at the most, how is that racing speeds?

Second of all, Mr Cable, I actually paid completely for my entire build. From the car to the motor to the tranny and everything in between. I also did most of the work by myself. My parents didnt pay for anything, I built it while i was a full time student in college and working full time. I also bought a house and own a 2004 M3, that oh yea I also bought with my own money. Oh and did I mention I just turned 23. My parents dont buy me my toys i buy and build them on my own unlike most of the kids on sites like this.

......Mr Cable, I actually paid completely for my entire build. From the car to the motor to the tranny and everything in between. I also did most of the work by myself. My parents didnt pay for anything, I built it while i was a full time student in college and working full time. I also bought a house and own a BMW M3, that oh yea I also bought with my own money.

I am shocked I was correct you are young and own a BMW.... :rolleyes:

As for the rest:

bullshit_detector4.gif

First of all nobody that is on this forum was at the scene when it all happened so nobody here knows what happened. The fact that there was street racing going on has nothing to do with it if it wasnt for a retard that was parked in the middle of a busy road. I didnt hit him going 180mph i was doing 50 at the most, how is that racing speeds?

lol. Ok bro. Here is the video right before you crashed.

Guest NESS89

Like I said u don't even know, you find a video of me racing and say its right before I crashed. That was at the beginning of the night, when I left I was in the left lane, not the right lane, and the parked car was on the lafte lane sitting there. Get you're facts straight before you go trying to be the hero to prove something when you weren't even there.

Like I said u don't even know, you find a video of me racing and say its right before I crashed. That was at the beginning of the night, when I left I was in the left lane, not the right lane, and the parked car was on the lafte lane sitting there. Get you're facts straight before you go trying to be the hero to prove something when you weren't even there.

How about you own up and stop playing the victim? You where out at 7th street racing and hit a parked car. You and I are the only people in this thread that know how that street is laid out, Willwoods cant save a bad driver from not paying attention to the road.

I find it HILARIOUS that you are butt hurt over OPD/CHP not siding with you. You rear ended some one, hell you rear ended some one at a known street racing spot. You think they are going to catch you a break? You where literally wasting their time.

Edited by The Infidel

So, NESS89 is still wet behind the ears, in so many ways. You hit something NOT! in the middle of the road because you cannot 4uckinh=g drive. Go suck on your mommies boobies some more, then get back to us. I mean really, go home little boy.

Edited by bjhines