HybridZ

Parts wanted

Guest Drellster

Guest Drellster

I didn't want to be vague about what I need for my '72. But really need a good condition radiator, blue tokico struts and if there is a an engine out there, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. My engine is blowing smoke out of the exhuast and the valve cover where I have a K/N filter attached. Engine starts up everytime and idles well but thats about all. I'd like to get the basics out of the way like struts and the radiator then I'll take the car to this mechanic at the Grapevine, Tx nissan dealer and have him do me a rebuild. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, Id go to ebay but who do ya trust.

I have a radiator from an 83' 280XZ. It is a bit bigger than the stock 240 rad and would hang a little bit below the front support. It has been cleaned and pressure tested. I was going to use it, but went with aluminum instead. It is boxed and ready to go - $90 shipped.

ZXRad2.jpg

I also have the stock radiator from my 10/71 240. It needs to have one of the side brackets re-attached by a radiator shop, but worked well when pulled from the car. Looking at $60 shipped.

Please let me know. I take PayPal.

Thanks,

Tim

Guest Drellster

saw the pics, am very interested in what you have, engine (mileage?), radiator, the suspension components ie the struts front/rear and what chrome pieces do you have. I could go on and on but thats what I immediately need. I really want to get my BAD girl back to running the way it should have been. My neighbor is a Harley guy and he's rebuilding a '49 tricycle, says I've been snakebit since I bought the car from a so-called Z enthusiast. Should have been more questioning on the overall mechanicals on the car. Because as soon as I got it home, the problems started, and I've been going from one to the next fixing as I can afford to. Then it got broken into for the stereo, which i got back, but the center console was torn in half and the windows busted out. If you want to chat email me at mldrell2002@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
I don't know if you went ahead and bought that other guy's engine, but I'm selling an L26 engine too, $250. Don't know the mileage or the year, but my mechanic told me it was in good condition. I live in Southern California. Email me if interested draft.phunk.amd@gmail.com

L26 is a 74

I have a running L24 from a 72 240 that I pulled before paint.. It is attached to a 4 speed. All worked fine before pulling.. i need it out of my way in the garage.. You are 3.5hrs from me, I am in Tulsa.. Come get it and it is yours.... I have way too many parts and no room.....