HybridZ

S13 SR20DET Blacktop into 1978 280z (Progress/questions)

So I'm almost done with the swap and just wanted to post my progress and some questions that I have. I just graduated high school and my brother got me to think he was getting my a 5 speed transmission to swap out the 4 speed for the L28 in the 280z. UPS stops right in front of the house on June 10 of this year and brings in a s13 sr20det blacktop with transmission, ecu and harness and I'm not sure what to do with it. I was 17 with no money, job, or much experience working with cars. But I end up just tearing out the old engine and decided to work on the dash so i tear that out as well.

I end up buying the engine cradle from Vildini Motorsport and they have it made and shipped at my door in two days. Test fit everything and mounted it. Next I had the driveshaft cut to spec from South Bay Driveline. I get that bolted up and start working on electrical. I found a diagram for the s13 sr20det harness and get all the wiring hooked up once i got a Walbro 255LPH inline fuel pump, the 300zx maf sensor, free sunpro tach from my cousin (

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=549). I get all the gas lines hooked up. Used the stock radiator for now, and get the intercooler mounted with piping and wire the HKS SSQV blow off valve into the vacuum. Everything is pretty much in just needed fluids and when I filled the coolant up a couple of days ago, it comes pouring out of the back of the engine where I couldn't reach. So I had to take out everything and lift the engine to replace the hose. Hoping I can get everything done before I go to college because I doubt I will have any time to work on it. Here are some pictures of the swap.

And just a question I had that I couldn't find in search.

If I follow the diagram from the ratsun forum above, will I be able to turn the key and it start to crank? I tried to power the car but the key didn't do anything. The only thing I didn't wire was the fuse box. Do i need the fuse box to start the car or do I need to wire the tumbler to something?