oMGZZzzZZ it's for SALE!!

Daeron

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a Butterfly Netting Car.

*turn dry humour notches up to 11*

In Japan, they eat Butterflies like some people eat Shrimp. Turns out, they also CATCH them the same way they catch shrimp.. Aerial Trawl!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER i know nothing about butterflies, japanese cuisine, or the practice of netting any live critter. no animals were harmed in the posting of this sarcasm. unfortunately, though, it was too late for the Datsun. RIP. offer void where prohibited, viewer discretion may be advised, no purchase necessary but proof of purchase must be presented at time of purchase.

If we could actually get it together, I'm close enough to DO the purchase.... We've got a flatbed trailer and a truck we could haul it on, if push comes to shove, but I've got nowhere to put it. keep it, or (most importantly) burn it... and I also have no organizational capacity/time/effort to spare to put anything together (although the seats WOULD be rather nice, nd a spare 5 speed is always welcome....)

Delete the wing, reinstall a stock hood and front bumper, and the car suddenly isnt that awful.. The scallops in the sides sure isn't my kind of idea, but it isn't horrible itself. Other than the scallops and the taillights, none of it is that permanent, really.