HybridZ

oMGZZzzZZ it's for SALE!!

Daeron

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT WERE THEY SMOKING?????

So here is what went on in my mind when i was trolling over this oger.......

.....Hey that looks like a hacked up buick........ But wait I know that B pillar from some where, and the mirrors, door, and the window is too slanted.....(ruled out the buick) Still looks horrendous!!...... Then I causght a glimpse of the dash, and scrolled to see the sterring wheel...... WTF? who would do that to an innocent 2+2 ZX like this!!! Then I was laughing so hard because they kept the auto, crappy aftermarket cd player and covered the dash!!!!

I think I stopped breathing!

we can have a Burning death match!! To see who burns the slowest!

:flamedevi

I'll donate $75.00 towards the purchase price if it can be delivered to a certain individual in Sandy, Oregon and parked in his driveway.

Mike

You DO realize that you could only juuuuust barely draw a longer road course across the continental united states than the path you suggest, right???

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=miami,+florida+to+sandy,+oregon&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=4

• 4 months later...

I dont know why everyone is hating. If I had extra money laying around I would buy this car in a heart beat. Just look at it, its halarious, the possibilities would be endless. You could trick it out with NOS stickers, turbo stickers... You could roll up to people with super cars, and act like you wanna race them. You could hit your anoyying neighbors garbage cans every week with it.I would also probably dress up as a super hero whenever I drove it with the T-Tops off.