HybridZ

05 gtp sc engined in a 280zx

kelltainer

Ok I have looked around online and even used the search option on here but cannot find out if this swap is even possible.

I have the block, sc, upper wiring harness, ijectors and everything else I need just sitting at my shop and I am buying a 280zx this weekend. Can I put this engine into the car? or should I just do the turbo swap into the car? I will look around on the forums some more to see what I need to do for the turbo swap but the 05 pontiac gtp supercharged engine would be really nice.

I can get a transmission really easily(im sure) and the engine just needs the heads rebuilt =D which means time for some goodies hehe. SInce it is not a v8 swap and a fwd(i believe?) is it even possible? any help would be great! If someone has done this or knows about something that may help then that would be awesome!!!!

o there are two 280zxs I am looking to buy, one is a 79 and the other a 82 or 83. I think they are both obdo so that may not matter but jic.

Thanks!