HybridZ

Pictures of My Girls!!

slownrusty

Started building the white car when:

1) There was no such thing as a 350Z

2) Biggie Smalls was still enjoying the success of his FIRST album

3) Mentioning Twitter, Facebook, Texting, Blackberrys, MP3s and the I-Phones might put you in a mental institute

But its coming along and I still have more work to do on it...it really is my "Christine" or "Eleanor"...and will never end.

Bought the silver car this Spring to remind what it was to drive a nice Turbo 280ZX...

So here they are together, the white car was driven today for the first time in 3 or 4 months...I cannot remember.

373005610.jpg

373005607.jpg

373005602.jpg

373005599.jpg

373005597.jpg

373005595.jpg

373005591.jpg

373005594.jpg

Yasin

Hey, are those RB-r's on the white one the 17x7.5/8.5's, and also if you would share your tire sizes? Any spacers? I am trying to get the best info I can for my zx, not necessarily the same style but what will fit with the factory suspention set up. Maybe a little info on that air dam as well. lol.

Thanks,

J.

Thanks guys! Its coming along...s-l-o-w-l-y!

Hey, are those RB-r's on the white one the 17x7.5/8.5's, and also if you would share your tire sizes? Any spacers? I am trying to get the best info I can for my zx, not necessarily the same style but what will fit with the factory suspention set up. Maybe a little info on that air dam as well. lol.

Thanks,

J.

WOW!!! ok thats it i want to paint my 280zx WHITE!! that looks great!

May i ask what tires an size wheels those are that are on the white S130?

To answer your questions:

- The wheels are 17 x 9.5" all the way around.

- No spacers

- 275/40 Rear

- 245/45 Front

- Suspension is a full coilovers front and rear which I had to re-do to fit the dang wheels! 9.5" wheels do not fit all that well on the ZX unless they are around a -25mm offset. These are -19mm which is all that is available.

- Front Air Dam was purchased many years ago by a Japanese Body Kit Manufacturer that is now defunct.

Yasin

Please don't take this the wrong way, i've been following you build for a while and admired the engine side of it but the car, meh...

NOW, These pictures of the white car with those wheels......Definitely in my top two zx's of all time. It is very hard to find a zx with a bad ass stance. Not ricey Not ghetto, Just plain ole bad ass.

I've owed about 7 zx's and have never put wheels on any of them because it's hard to find a nice set w/o spending thousands. You have just conquered it.

GREAT JOB..