HybridZ

!! looking for 240z in florida !!

Guest RUST FREE Z

Guest RUST FREE Z

I live in south florida and im looking for a 240z. I will drive up north for a car too. Ill buy it running or not but it has to have a motor. Rust is fine... i mean it better be its a 40 year old car lol.

Let me know pm me with pics and locations.

Car is pretty rust free, could use a little bit of work on the floor pans if you want it perfect.

Body

Its got the fiberglass bubble flares molded on and inner fenders cut, it has eagle alloy 15x8 fronts 15x10 rears and brand new rubber. Newer paint, 2 yrs old or so (according to previous owner, its a 10 footer).

Interior

Is somewhat there, missing some small rear panels but nothing major, can install stock seats or racing w/ 4pt harness holes.

Drivetrain

stock r180 dif, has aftermarket shocks and blue tokico springs, FRESH l28 with lumpy cam, Personally fabbed/tigged intake manifold with holley 600 (turned sideways...still uses stock linkage) vaccuum secondaries tuned for motor, Have a NOS plate and all the extras (bottle, lines, plate, purge, ect) and is currently pilled for a 125 shot that i can throw in (never been used on car, took it off a mustang that was running it, Nice tight 5speed, newly resurfaced flywheel and new clutch.

pm me for more info/pics. Im located in dallas tx and have video of the car running ect...price is NEG depending on what all you want to go with it

here's a few pics

169lsld.jpg

2lkdyqq.jpg

j0h349.jpg

20b1ssy.jpg

Hey, try http://www.zdocs.com/ - based out of Tampa, and the owner, Brett, is a friend of my neighbors, who vouches for him and his work (my neighbor has owned 12 Zs i recently found out)

Anyway, i looked over his site, and his restorations look clean, and he's got a couple in need to. More than you might pay if you did a lot more legwork yourself, but a nice selection close to you nonetheless.

Val

Well then here you go...my shell... http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=152687

You cant ask for a better starting point/ rust-free chassis to build up a nice z car from, its got the best unibody that ive seen that is still original. Ofcourse its a 280z and has all the better parts, F.I., r200, etc and i have an extra good motor that i can throw in if you dont try and kill me on the price. -Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RUST FREE Z

no longer need a datsun in florida. Just picked up porsche 944 for 400$ no rust and in ok shape.... needs a new fender and thats it.

Thnx all and gl on ur z's