HybridZ

WTB: Enkei 92 in 16's!!!

theguppies

• 2 weeks later...

I found my SSR reverse meshies by searching google after a long fruitless search through multiple forums. Google directed me to a craigslist add 2000 miles away and I ended up getting them shipped here. The problem with going that route is that you never know what (if anything) you'll get.

I was on a hunt for the 92's in 16's when i first bought my 240z but ended up going with 15's....which i eventually sold and bought other 17's

the 16'' Enkeis fit our cars perfectly though.

good luck with your hunt and i will keep my eye out for you as well!

That's what she said.

hahahhahahaha....classic!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

looking for a enkei 92 in 16 inch. color doesnt matter much. Condition of the wheel matters!

I have a set of straight 16x7 riken mesh wheels in gold with original center caps. I am replacing these with a set of Watanabes 16x9 -9 and 16x9.5

-13 to fill out my flares. If you have stock fenders these wheels will give you perfect flush fitment. These wheels do need some thorough cleaning though, but have NO major flaws. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a set of straight 16x7 riken mesh wheels in gold with original center caps. I am replacing these with a set of Watanabes 16x9 -9 and 16x9.5

-13 to fill out my flares. If you have stock fenders these wheels will give you perfect flush fitment. These wheels do need some thorough cleaning though, but have NO major flaws. Let me know if you are interested.

\

Pm sent for rikens