22 replies to this topic

#21 jnjdragracing

jnjdragracing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationWest Columbia S.C. 29170

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:33 PM

I hate to say it but, my neice is getting Married (my wifes sisters daughter)on the 14th, and if I do not want to end up in a divorce I will need to attend. I picked up the block yesterday and plan on putting it together tomorrow night. It will be alot of work to get it ready for John to bring.
No Need To Go Through Life Scared......

#22 nullbound

nullbound

Rhymenocerous

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • LocationRoswell, GA

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:27 PM

Won't be there with Z, but will be there with goon.

#23 jgkurz

jgkurz

Slowest Indian

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:45 PM

Update on my turbo.. It should be here tomorrow! Joe at arizona turbo is the MAN! what he said it looks like is the front bearing was ate up.. He asked if I was running royal purple and funny thing is.. I was for this time because I got a deal on it. Joe said there was a good amount of carbon build up around the bearings and probably caused the failure. He stated that Royal Purple is known for causing this in turbo cars.. It was the first I had heard of it though.. At anyrate, new turbo will be here and I will be using either Valvoline V1, Valvoline syntec or mobile 1. I also added a catch can for crank case ventilation. I hope this does the trick..

Gabe, sorry to hear about your turbo. I have hammered on my turbo since 2002 and had no problems with Mobil 1. I run 10w30 in the winter and 15w50 in the summer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users