HybridZ
Warren

DNI 2009 - This coming weekend (11/14) Weather Update

Hello Warren,

Wish we could attend. My brother has a wedding on that Saturday and I was going to bring the car but I got the cold bug and it has got the best of me. Jerry did get his bottom end put back together but still a lot of work yet to be done.

We will look forward to the next DNI event. We wish everybody good luck and be safe.

John:(

Matt and I will be there. We will be trailering the vq240z. I was hoping to drive it but better judgement got the best of me...especially since its yet to be appraised and insured properly.

We will be arriving around 5 o'clock friday. Look forward to seeing everybody, or anybody? Looks like turnout is going to be down. Im really excited its on a Saturday and that the weather looks like its going to rock. I hope to mayyyybe break into the 12's...although I seriously doubt I will lol. The one thing I can guaranty to do is make some noise.

I should be at the Days Inn around 2:30 - 3:00. Hopefully we'll have a good turn out Friday night. No clue what to expect from my new LT1 and the new tranny but am certainly hoping for better times than last year with the old stock LT1.