HybridZ

Made it into the 11's

wigenOut-S30

Ran the Z at DNI. My first pass was my fastest. I ran a 11.80@120mph with a 1.8 60ft on 225 50R15 BFG drag radials. They were really fighting to get traction in first gear.. so Im pretty sure I might be able to widdle it down to maybe a 11.6 but STILL!! Im really pleased with how she did. Nothing like driving 5.5 hours, getting 27mpg, hanging out with a bunch of Z friends and busting into the 11s!! good times.. I hope to get a video made soon.

. Nothing like driving 5.5 hours, getting 27mpg, hanging out with a bunch of Z friends and busting into the 11s!! good times.. I hope to get a video made soon.

wow, in my mind, this is exactly the point of HBZ, enjoying your results. sounds like fun, more fun than my 17.1 run this year:shock: lol congratz:mrgreen:

Congrats !

I really should come by and check out your Z, hell I only live about 45 minutes from you :shock:

Can we see the time slip? ! :)

Heck yeah man! come over any time.. Garrett76280Z will be here the first weekend of Dec.. maybe we could get a meet going.

I can do one better then a pic of the timeslip.. click the youtube link in my sig.. :)

Heck yeah man! come over any time.. Garrett76280Z will be here the first weekend of Dec.. maybe we could get a meet going.

I can do one better then a pic of the timeslip.. click the youtube link in my sig.. :)

I need to get my car painted first, it's still down to bare metal :shock: