HybridZ

Car & Driver 0-60 Quote?

Mauisnow13

One of the reasons I was curious about this was becuase I'm trying to decide between my 300zx TT and a 240z I'm looking at, I unfortunately can't afford both and am wondering if a 240z would be more beneficial right now due to my lack of funds. If I sold the 300zx I'd have more than enough to get the 240z I'm looking at and do a rebuilt engine swap with hopefully close to 300hp.

Anyway, just thoughts. I am glad I got some responses on this. I thought 6.6 was a pretty good time for a stock NA l28 swap was I was kinda wonderin.

• 5 years later...

To get 300hp n/a is going to take lots of time on the head work,correct camshaft choice,compression being between 10.5 to 12:1+...then its short gear transmissions,low gear differential,drag or street slicks,and then you get into suspension

Seriously? A 6-Year Necropost?

Mightn't he have progressed past that point in his build by this juncture.

Unless you have the Delorean with Mr. Fusion on it, n which case you went back to 2009 and posted this then...

Seriously? A 6-Year Necropost?

Mightn't he have progressed past that point in his build by this juncture.

Unless you have the Delorean with Mr. Fusion on it, n which case you went back to 2009 and posted this then...

I've been noticing the same thing.  Hey - at least it appears that he is using the search function! :mrgreen: