HybridZ

cant get brake fluid to front caliper

I am trying to get my system completely bled. Everything is fine up untill my front right caliper(if you are sitting in car). my left caliper is getting fluid and everything, but the right seems to not fill up fluid into it. When I unscrewed the line going into the caliper I get a constant drip of fluid coming from it. So i know fluid is going through the lines all the way up to the caliper. But when I try to pump the brake, fluid just oozes out very very slowly. Why isnt fluid going into the caliper, could there be a clog in the caliper?

I assume that you released the vacuum in the brake system first while the car was turned off, otherwise it will slow the fluid to a drip. Other than that make sure both reservoirs are full and that you bleed the right caliper first (it's farthest from the reservoir). If you still don't get the pressure you're looking for, you probably have a kink in your hose somewhere.

If you're using rubber lines, try switching them. Sometimes the inner liner comes apart and blocks the fluid. If the problem switches sides, you know it's the line. The stainless lines are a nice upgrade.

jt