HybridZ

D21zx

alterdave

I have to start this out by prefacing it with the fact that I have never done a 'Build Thread", but it seems like a really great way to track your build progress and maybe even allow others to help 'motivate' me when I hit a hard spot.

My Build Project: 1995 Nissan Hardbody Extended Cab P/U, Stock Ka, already lowered with deep 15" chrome wheels. This truck is my daily driver and thus I have to have it drivable to take me back and forth to work everyday(80 miles round trip).

I grew up with my dad building street rods in our shop at home, so I know nothing's 'impossible' when it comes to customizing, it's simply a matter of time, skill, money and motivation. Truley, where there's a will, there's a way. I have built muscle cars, lowriders, tuners, stereo cars, street rods, ect. but I believe I am more 'mini-trucker' than anything. My goal with this build is to build a truck that's fun in every aspect. It has to be fast, handle well, show well and be dependable enough to remain my daily driver, to make my drive to and from work fun.

Next Post will include my planned mods and then "the Beginning".

Stay Tuned for more D21ZX, Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!