HybridZ

Post your favorite Z other than your own.

I was looking for a thread with pix of S30's, with what you think is a neck breaking Z. And by that, I don't mean stock z, or rattle paint jobs, unless it's a rat style or it really looks nice. Pretty much any S30 that would catch your attention on the road.

Anything from this:

watsdone.jpg

To this:

IMG_9432_yuta_shakotan_S30_240Z%20copy.jpg

AND without the drama/opionions (if possible), just pix. =D

By the way HI, I'm Alex and I've been lurking for a while to see whats out there for the S30. My project for next year is a S30 or a 2010 GT3, if my project goes through, but I think some money+S30 will make an insane car.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I think any S30 would catch my attention on the road.

Tru, tru, but if lets say you wanted to build an awesome car and you saw it on the road, apart from a stock rebuild, what would it look like? I.e. does the silver s30 with stripes and the blinged out RB26 float your boat?

That's the kinda pix I'm looking for. I'm sure people must have some amazing pix on their pc's or some random web site with a pic of crazy JDM S30.

Prolly a lot in the Members Ride section...

Most of the members have pretty normal looking cars with a few exceptions. I'm thinking more along the lines of bam in your face S30, and by that I don't mean it has to be like mega flashy, clean is hot too. Like the blue s30 in the first post.

This site is pretty much about modification and Function over form, you might have better luck at ratsun.net or something else because that slammed S30 pic you posted gets flamed here like no other. most of the people here don't like it, but to each their own. Like i said this site is mostly performance.

This site is pretty much about modification and Function over form, you might have better luck at ratsun.net or something else because that slammed S30 pic you posted gets flamed here like no other. most of the people here don't like it, but to each their own. Like i said this site is mostly performance.

LOL I know, that's why I posted it. I'm not looking for one thing in particular. I def. will build it for function as well, but it has to look apealing (highly debatable), good offset. I like the spectrum in the two S30's above. Yes the second one is extreme, but we won't get into that, there's already a ton of debate over that car.

• Administrators
I was looking for a thread with pix of S30's, with what you think is a neck breaking Z. And by that, I don't mean stock z, or rattle paint jobs, unless it's a rat style or it really looks nice. Pretty much any S30 that would catch your attention on the road.

Anything from this: :2thumbs:

To this: :puke:

AND without the drama/opionions (if possible), just pix. =D

I like the concept of your thread, though HybridZ is "high performance" in nature. Of the examples you gave, one Z fits. The other..... is drama. Comedy and tragedy!

Couldn't find a "performance" oriented Z to use as an example, even a low performance one?

I like the concept of your thread, though HybridZ is "high performance" in nature. Of the examples you gave, one Z fits. The other..... is drama. Comedy and tragedy!

Couldn't find a "performance" oriented Z to use as an example, even a low performance one?

LOL well I hope I redeemed myself with the ones I just posted.