HybridZ

BlueOvalZ - CarDomain's SOTY?

ZWOLF

Guys,

CarDomain has nominated the BlueOvalZ as 1 of 5 cars to compete for their coveted Show Off of The Year award. With over 700,000 cars as members on their site this is quite an honor.

The "Show Off of The Year" will be awarded by popular vote. In addition you may vote on a variety of other categories such as Best Exhaust, Best Manufacturer, Best Oil, Best Wheel, etc.

Voting will conclude on December 31, and a winner will be announced.

1 vote per person per day. Tell some friends.

Please take a moment now to stop by and cast your vote for the BlueOvalZ.

http://blog.cardomain.com/2009/12/22/peoples-choice-2009/

Thanks for the support!!

img3728asmall.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4877/img3728asmall.jpg

Terry, your car is already cool regardless of what some website says. Popularity =/= cool. Taking a project from concept to completion learning and utilizing the skills to get it done, and then contributing your knowledge to the community as a whole is what makes the car, and you, cool. I just can't bring myself to give a crap what cardomain has to say about anything at all.

Thanks guys. Jon, you are so right. I never set out to create a car that meets other's approval; it just sort of turned out that a lot of folks like the lines and work. Anyway, everyone's support is again greatly appreciated and humbling.

Merry Christmas!

Terry