HybridZ

CamQuest from Comp Cams

Phlebmaster

This is a neat little tool that almost works like a desktop dyno. I used it and this was my read out......

16i9pv5.jpg

:mrgreen: Enjoy!

http://www.compcams.com/camquest/

CamQuest™ 6 : The Best Cam Selection Software In The Industry -

Now Available As A Free Download From COMP Cams®!

It’s finally here: a camshaft selection program that allows you to find the perfect camshaft for your engine. COMP Cams® new CamQuest™ 6 PC-based* cam selection software allows the user to find the right camshaft by answering a few application-specific questions from the program’s simple drop-down menu screen.

The program suggests the top matching camshaft for the application, a complete camshaft specification card, and even your engine’s projected horsepower and torque with the new camshaft. CamQuest™ also lists the COMP Cams® valve train components that will match the recommended camshaft -information that helps you achieve maximum power and durability with your engine.

Not only is the CamQuest™ software program a great tool for locating the right camshaft, but it also offers a great way to shop for horsepower by virtual dyno testing your engine with the camshaft in place.

*Works with Microsoft Windows® 98/ME/XP/Vista

Not sure if you need a hydraulic roller camshaft, or if a flat tappet will do? The CamQuest™ software allows you to compare valve train set-ups to pinpoint which is the optimum choice for your vehicle and application.

Compatible with carbureted, EFI, super or turbocharged, and even nitrous equipped serious racing or street-driven engines, the CamQuest™ software delivers many of the features that have made our ProRacing Sim™ products so popular.

CamQuest™ 6 Cam Selection Software

Easy to use interface supports all popular

engine modifications

Cam recommendations include COMP Cams®

part numbers and complete grind specifications

Horsepower estimate makes it easy to choose

the best cam for your needs