HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

There's a reason the S30 is called the 'poor man's Jaguar' ;)

Ya, Z's were called "The-Poor-Mans" a lot of different cars in the 70s, but really it was all a pretty flimsy excuse to make Jag, Porsche, Alfa, etc owners feel better about the fact that Zs were spanking their cars for a fraction of the price. Haha, old Jags. Have fun with those Lucas electronics "Rich-Man"!  :D

Edited by Krinkov

I can tell you just installed that big muffler but its not going to last long there at all. :( The bottom of that muffler is clearly at least 6" below the crossmember. 

will get some pictures from behind. muffler sits at the same height as the oilpan. maybe bad angle of the picture. normally would not have put the silencer in but 119db at 3500rpm

made me do it. currently setting up the rear sway bar.

Bout time I got my share in here too.

240z-1.jpg

240zint.jpg

240z1-1.jpg

It may very well be the least desirable 240 made. A 73 with an auto! It's my most desired car ever though as I've owned it for almost a month and haven't seen it in person yet. Once I get my hands on it, I'm gonna be fixing it up and probably using it as a guinea pig while I work on my welding engineering degree. See what I can make custom and what I can improve upon. The autos days are numbered and I'm gonna eventually build up the L28 it came with (Turbo engine, otherwise I'd swap it right in). I'm really hyped up about it but won't be able to touch it until at least thanksgiving!

Edited by Viva Datsun